ABOUT ALLISON COLLIER AND TIP TOP WELLBEING
Hi, I am Allison Collier, entrepreneur, health and fitness fanatic, as well as wellbeing evangelist at every given moment.
Staying fit and healthy is relative to each individual, the fitness level you decide to live with, impacts every other decision you make. So the first question you need to ask yourself, is what do you want from your life? The second is how are you going to achieve it? This is where Allison can help. With years of personal training experience behind her as well as a qualified running coach, life coach and nutritionist she has helps hundreds of individuals achieve their health and fitness goals. Allison also mentors trainee sport coaches and PT’s as well as tutoring fitness and sports coach courses for England Athletics.
Her no nonsense and good humoured approach gets results, if you do as she tells you, you’ll achieve your goals.
Allison believes in giving you all the information you need to have a full life of health and fitness, there is no withholding of information in order to sell you more down the line, if you need it now you will get everything you need now.
FOR THOSE WHO LIKE QUALIFICATIONS
- Expert Level Passion and Inspiration – from the school of hard knocks…
- Level Three Personal Trainer and advanced instructor
- Core Stability and Torso L3
- Circuit training/Plyometric training
- Athlefit Instructor (UK athletics)
- Cricket Support Worker (ECB)
- CIRF (UK Athletics) Endurance Running Coach
- PAS (plyometrics, Agility and Speed) UK Strength and Conditioning
- Foundation in UK Strength and Conditioning
- Nutrition for Health Management
- Sports Nutrition
- Client Psychology and Motivation
- ILM Level 5 Life Coaching and Mentoring
- Transactional Analysis (psychotherapy foundation year)
- Disability Inclusion Trainer
- Train the trainer
- Registered with REPS, ECB and UK Athletics and UKSCA
- Fully insured
- First aid qualified
- Up-to-date DBS, and safeguarding certificate